Expectations from "Facebook Friends":
- Do share your thought-cycles, emotions and events... friends expect that!
- Do respond to the post you see on your home page by comments and whatever you feel like... That is a must for any friendship!
- Do send your greetings on birthdays, wedding anniversary and other important events... If you do not feel like posting to someone, he/she is not your friend, better delete that name.
- Do not share too many quotes, songs or articles; they make the home-page filled with such materials, and important messages get hidden... think over this, it is important.
- If someone else has opened your Facebook account for you and you are never operating it, better ask the same fellow to delete the account. Your friends may not know about your passivity!